Do you find keeping up with social media challenging?
Social media platforms have changed with algorithmic updates, reduced reach and more content types being introduced. Advertising has become expensive.
- Use videos to combat reduced reach
- If you advertise, focus on ROI, not spend
- Use ephemeral content and influencer marketing
Do you know your social audience?
All social media channels come with overcrowded streams, choose the relevant ones and stand out with fresh and attractive content.
- Always use fresh content, preferably videos
- Focus on relevant feeds and stick to them
- Live streams, 360 degree videos and GIF’s work best
Can you stand out in the crowd?
With 800 million active accounts on facebook and 300 on instagram, standing out in that crowd is no common feat without resources and innovation.
- Analyse and stick to the present trends
- Track customer behavior and analyze what works for you
- Hang out where your audience is
Do you have the right tools to market on social media?
Creating relationships on social media takes time. Get the right tools, keep up with the trends and be proactive and you will see good results.
- Get the right tools to keep monitoring
- Start building relationships with influencers
- Slow and steady wins the social race