Spend vs ROI
Why would visitors click on your PPC ad and not others?
Do you have your USP's listed? That, in itself challenging. Focus on your UPS's, proritize and summarize it in the limited space for ads. Tough, but possible!
- Create a list of your USPs.
- Filter and decide which ones to focus on
- Bring out your Keyword list and creativity
Are you overspending?
Spending on PPC can be tricky, a balancing act that needs monitoring. Start with high bids and you will see your spend tapering down and QS going up.
- Make a list of keywords and bids
- Make your bid around the 70% mark
- Measure, monitor and conquer
Business is about staying one step ahead of the competition.
To keep up with your competition, you will want to know what and how much they are bidding on. There are numerous tools to keep tabs and tune your PPC strategy.
- Create a list of your competitors & keywords
- Get the right tools to keep track of their activity
- Fine tune your PPC campaign to moderate spend
Make sure your landing pages keep up with clicks.
Your well-tuned PPC campaign could start hurting if the landing page experience is bad, it will start telling on your QS. Your landing pages should be picture-perfect.
- Make sure all your landing pages work
- Conversion optimization is a must here
- Focus on great CX and use AIDA content
efficaci - bespoke digital marketing strategies and execution.
Understanding your business vision and mission is important to help create the right marketing roadmap for your success.