Is your email marketing strategy customer specific or brand specific?
Does your business send out an email just to meet the weekly target? Or, is it sent out for your brand needs? Your email should addresses a customer concern.
- Make sure that you have an email marketing strategy
- Do not send emails to fill up number reports
- Your email should be informative to the customer
Are your email lists segmented & fed the right data?
Segmentation, data integration and analytics are the biggest challenges for email marketing. AI/ML takes care of them for successful email campaigns.
- Make sure to opt for AI/ML based email marketing
- Segmentation and integration are critical to personalisation
- Personalised email marketing is the future and mass will not cut it
KPI's & Goals
Does your email service provider integrate AI/ML?
Email service providers are dime a dozen and come with varied feature sets. Check, if you are getting what you need or opt for an additional ESP.
- It is important that your ESP fits your strategy like a glove
- Prioritise features over pricing while choosing an ESP
- About 46% brands use more than one ESP
Have you defined/frozen your email marketing KPIs & goals?
What's worse than not hitting your email marketing goals? The first step to hitting them consistently is planning/establishing or redefining channel goals and KPIs.
- Are your KPIs subscriber optimized?
- Optimize your campaigns for best performance
- Keep monitoring your analytics
efficaci - bespoke digital marketing strategies and execution.
Understanding your business vision and mission is important to help create the right marketing roadmap for your success.